- Domain Chair : Jean-Pierre Souzy, AIRBUS / Domain Chair deputy : Jean-Yves Delaunay, Airbus -
Targeted participants The PLM domain brings together participants of the different industries (aerospace, automotive, railway, etc.), universities and R&T centers, PLM editors and integrators, part of the PLM digital ecosystem. It works closely with the participants of other ATLAS project domains. Structures and overall activities: The overall activities of the ATLAS PLM domain relies on the generic “V” cycle used for the development and support of information interoperability capabilities, based on open standards.
Structures and overall activities:
The overall activities of the ATLAS PLM domain relies on the generic “V” cycle used for the development and support of information interoperability capabilities, based on open standards.
It is mainly made of :
- The definition of the strategy and multi-years roadmap of the PLM domain,
- The contribution to the development of international standards
- The coordination and support of Interoperability Forums, set up to ensure the timely deployment of interoperable COTS solutions,
- The organization and running of standards benchmarks,
- The organization of communication events, to increase the awareness of the stakeholders of the digital ecosystem regarding the success stories and pain points of open interoperability capabilities based on COTS solutions.
It is represented by the figure hereafter, summing up the main activities and deliverables for 2021.
More information available for the ATLAS PLM domain members.
Articles liés au domaine
The AP242 DAY organized by AFNeT and prostep-ivip was a real success with: more than 150 registrations, 90 users connected all time
Prostep ivip, PDES, Inc. et l’AFNeT ont signé un Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) pour une coopération renforcée …
Depuis, le lancement du programme ATLAS le Comité de Domaine PLM a siégé 3 fois…
STEP Tessellation adds to the ISO 10303 STEP standard light weight visualisation capabilities with the best available performance in term …